How Do I Join?
Any employer who has eligible workers engaged in the building and construction industry can participate in CIP.
To participate, an employer must complete and sign the Employer Application for Membership form.for an application form and for a copy of the Financial Services Guide please .
To complete the Application:
- Ensure the details on the front and back pages are complete, including the employer's name, trading name, address and effective date that contributions to CIP will commence.
- Indicate the payday that the number of contribution weeks each month will be based on e.g. weekly each Thursday or Tuesday etc. The online application which produces the contribution advice forms will be altered to match your pay periods.
- Ensure the contact details on the Employer Application for Membership form are complete. The address that is entered is the address to which all correspondence will be sent.
- Sign the Employer Application for Membership as either:
- a company (your Application must have the company seal affixed)
- a sole proprietor with workers, or
- a partnership
The Employer Application for Membership is a legal document binding the employer to the provisions of the constitution of CIP Ltd. The employer is then legally required to make monthly contribution payments to the fund for each of its eligible workers.
All details, including the 'contact' section, must be completed otherwise the deed may be rejected.
Please note: Construction Income Protection Limited (CIPL) is the administrator of the Accident and Illness Benefits Program and Portable Sick Leave Scheme. The insurance policy is arranged by Windsor Management Insurance Brokers and distributed by CIPL. CIPL does not manage or process claims. All claims are managed and processed by Total Claims Solutions, who has been appointed as claims manager of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. CIPL does not give any advice in relation to the insurance policy.